On our quest to finding inner peace and balance in our often chaotic lives, enjoying a wine pitstop is a great way to reconnect with the earth, ourselves, and one another. But you can’t help but wonder where does this grape juice come from? And what about the people who are picking the grapes, are they properly compensated? Etica Fair Trade Wine leaves nothing to chance, believing that Fair Trade is the best practice to creating sustainable livlihoods for all people equally, while working diligently to protect the environment. Chin Chin to these trendsetters, bottoms up!
On a quest to live my best life and here to share the journey with you.
- Love this site for fashion/glamorous/all things beautiful inspiration bit.ly/pxolrm 6 years ago
- a healthy alternative to soda? I might give it a whirl - bit.ly/n0pm6d 6 years ago
- "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." Lord Byron 6 years ago
- It has been a while since #theinnerpeaceproject put anything out there. I've just been feeling rather peaceful these days. Feeling blessed. 6 years ago
- "Gratitude turns what we have into enough" 6 years ago
- "Be as you wish to seem" Socrates 6 years ago
- A neat post from Zen Habits: How To Be Irresistible At Any Age http://zenhabits.net/age/ 7 years ago