Christmastime has come and gone and a new year is officially upon us. The holidays and their aftermath can bring a wide arrange of emotions for us all ranging from elation to dread. Last month, as my family and I prepared for our festivities to begin, we couldn’t help but admit that a sense of sadness had sunk in. My stepfather passed away two summers ago, and since then things have just been different.
On a quest to live my best life and here to share the journey with you.
- Love this site for fashion/glamorous/all things beautiful inspiration bit.ly/pxolrm 6 years ago
- a healthy alternative to soda? I might give it a whirl - bit.ly/n0pm6d 6 years ago
- "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." Lord Byron 6 years ago
- It has been a while since #theinnerpeaceproject put anything out there. I've just been feeling rather peaceful these days. Feeling blessed. 6 years ago
- "Gratitude turns what we have into enough" 6 years ago
- "Be as you wish to seem" Socrates 6 years ago
- A neat post from Zen Habits: How To Be Irresistible At Any Age http://zenhabits.net/age/ 6 years ago