Stella and I are feeling a bit of a cold come on, so we are filling up on some Vitamin C, homemade chicken soup and minimally processed foods. I notice when I eat poorly (sweets – my favorite!, junk food, lots of dairy, and salty foods) I don’t feel 100%. My body gets sluggish, I get irritable and my sinuses act up. Not fun. This time around, we are going to try to fight off this (minor) cold by eating well, snuggling, and keeping our hands clean!
On a quest to live my best life and here to share the journey with you.
- Love this site for fashion/glamorous/all things beautiful inspiration bit.ly/pxolrm 5 years ago
- a healthy alternative to soda? I might give it a whirl - bit.ly/n0pm6d 5 years ago
- "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." Lord Byron 5 years ago
- It has been a while since #theinnerpeaceproject put anything out there. I've just been feeling rather peaceful these days. Feeling blessed. 5 years ago
- "Gratitude turns what we have into enough" 5 years ago
- "Be as you wish to seem" Socrates 5 years ago
- A neat post from Zen Habits: How To Be Irresistible At Any Age http://zenhabits.net/age/ 6 years ago