In the January issue of Glamour (SJP is on the cover looking a-m-a-z-i-n-g!) I came across a story covering WaterAid America-an organization committed to improving access to safe water for the poorest of communities across the globe. It’s easy to take that clean running water in my kitchen for granted, or leave my faucet on while brushing my teeth in the morning. If I were a 12 year old girl living in Ethiopia, chances are I would have to walk several miles every morning just to gather the dirty water for sterilization-even then they are not guaranteed that the water is parasite-free.
On a quest to live my best life and here to share the journey with you.
- Love this site for fashion/glamorous/all things beautiful inspiration bit.ly/pxolrm 5 years ago
- a healthy alternative to soda? I might give it a whirl - bit.ly/n0pm6d 5 years ago
- "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." Lord Byron 5 years ago
- It has been a while since #theinnerpeaceproject put anything out there. I've just been feeling rather peaceful these days. Feeling blessed. 5 years ago
- "Gratitude turns what we have into enough" 5 years ago
- "Be as you wish to seem" Socrates 5 years ago
- A neat post from Zen Habits: How To Be Irresistible At Any Age http://zenhabits.net/age/ 6 years ago